Sunshine Resale Shop Donations
All items accepted are subject to the discretion of the Sunshine Resale Shop. Please also refer to the mandated list by the state of Texas Health Department for soft goods that we are not allowed to accept.
CCSC Sunshine Resale Shop Donor Guidelines
- Clothes—Clothing in all sizes and styles for women, men, and children
- Clothing accessories – purses, belts, ties, wallets
- Dresses – wedding dress, prom dress, formal wear
- Household items, small appliances, dishes, housewares, and home décor
- Electronics- CD players, DVD players, radios, VCRs, iPods, cameras
- Toys, skates, games
- Jewelry & watches
- Antiques & collectibles
- Records, tapes, CD’s & DVD’s
- Sports equipment
- Furniture—small chairs, nightstands, end tables, small bookshelves, small rugs
Items the Sunshine Resale Shop cannot accept:
- Computers, CPU’s, monitors, printers, towers, PCs
- Home remodeling supplies (lumber, plywood, paint, carpet, etc.)
- Automotive parts (tires, wheels, hubcaps, batteries, etc.)
- Large appliances—washers, dryers, refrigerators, stoves
- Cabinet TV’s— including console type
- Recyclable products (newspaper, wire hangers, glass bottles)
- Office Equipment (copy machines)
- Outdoor Equipment: Barbecues, Swing Sets, Dog Houses
- Anything marked poison or containing hazardous materials
- Used Medical Supplies (walkers, potty chairs, shower seats)
- Pool Tables
- Mattresses/Box Springs/Waterbeds, Quilts, Quilted Bedspreads, Pillows
- Encyclopedias and Text Books, Magazines over one year old
- Fluorescent bulbs, fixtures
The Volunteers and Staff of the Sunshine Resale Shop appreciate your generosity and hope you will gift CCSC with your donations!
Please remember the safety of the customers and volunteers are always a priority and we appreciate your understanding any precautions that we mention.
Please call the Manager with any questions about donations 713-665-4000.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Monday-Saturday 10:00 am – 4:00 p.m.
Address: 5413 Bellaire Boulevard, 77401
Phone #: 713-665-4000