A Time to Build Capital Campaign
Spurred by Houston’s population growth, as well as facility damages sustained in the three major floods in 2015, 2016, and 2017, CCSC launched its first capital campaign since 1992.
|Architectural and Construction||$10,000,000|
|Purchase of land at 3221 Marquart||$1,000,000|
|Maintenance /Reserve Fund||$3,000,000|
Named “A Time to Build”, the new facility will provide CCSC a new home which will allow growth in a variety of areas and programs:
- Better integration of the emergency services and employment programs
- Expansion of vocational training initiatives to increase household income
- Increased impact guiding clients to achieve goals, such as completing a GED, becoming banked, budgeting effectively, and other goals to stabilize a household
- Collaboration space for other nonprofit organizations
- Greater volunteer engagement
The new CCSC home will provide a “one-stop shop” for clients and needed flexibility for the future growth. It affords room for expansion and the space to develop new programs and services to help families achieve goals of financial stability and a healthy well-being. This strategic expansion will house the work done every day and position CCSC to continue to achieve its mission for the next 25 years.
Please contact Sharon Current, Development Director, with any questions at 713-961-3993 (ext.209) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us and commit today!
Choose Capital Campaign under Gift Designation